What’s unique about this tech? And how immerse technology can be applied to marketing and branding campaigns.
- Defining virtual reality to fully understand its potential for marketing and branding
- Examining what can be achieved with virtual reality: What makes VR technology unique?
- How can virtual reality be used to enhance your brand?
- Predicting the scaling of virtual reality: When will it go mainstream?
- How to measure and justify ROI for virtual reality campaigns: Quantifying increases in brand awareness
- Should virtual reality be part of the business agenda for brands?
Michael Villaseñor, Creative Director Advertising & Innovation, The New York Times
The NYTimes delivered 1 million Google Cardboard devices to their readers to take in some of the most immersive journalism of recent years.
Clark Pierce, SVP TV Everywhere, FOX Sports
Fox Sports is partnering with 360 video streaming service NEXTvr to bring live sports to life for millions in virtual reality.